Kids party hire Dandenong invite you to Melbourne Playground’s party portal, the most extensive portal of children’s party ideas and party places for kids in Melbourne will reduce the anxiety level and make everything available at your fingertips.
Melbourne Kids party hire Dandenong has a wonderful range of party options for kids, whether it is fairy bread and cordial in the backyard with an exciting entertainer or a thrill packed event at an amusement park. We have combed Melbourne and found a huge array of party activities and ideas. Celebrate and enjoy.
1.Kids party hire Dandenong Celebrate a birthday with the farm animals at Collingwood Children’s Farm in Abbotsford. Book well ahead since this is a very popular destination for parties.
2. Ahoy there maties, did you know that parties are held on the Polly Woodside near Southbank. Will you be a Sailor or a Pirate?
3. Dress up in chef hats and aprons, make a treat and you can even lick the spoon. Have a cooking based party at Gourmet Kids in Malvern, Brasserie Bread in South Melbourne or The Tiny Chef in Essendon. Alternatively have a party at home withPetit Four Chefs, Galante Cakes Parties or Make Bread Kids Parties.
4. Kids party hire Dandenong Parties are a lot more fun when you dress-up in a costume. Become a Power Ranger, ballerina, Dora the explorer, Peppa Pig or your favourite character. Find a banana loving party friend and become B1 or B2. Explore a fancy dress store likeCreative Costumes to add character to your party.
5. Combine the excitement and speed of go-karts with a party to provide lots of thrills. Go-kart around the three outdoor tracks at Le Mans Go Karts in Dandenong South, the indoor track at Go Kart Sport Racing in Moorabbin or the purpose-built indoor racing circuit at AusCarts in Port Melbourne.
6. Party at Billy Lids Indoor Play Centre in Hawthorn where the parents can enjoy a nice coffee and the kids can have fun on the circular beetle ride.
7. Hope for some fine weather and have a fun outdoor party next to a Smurf village, two big slides and play equipment galore at Bicentennial Park in Chelsea.