jumping castle hire for kids parties Your son or daughter’s birthday is fast approaching and the anxiety level is increasing … Will you have a party at home or at a venue? How will you keep the children entertained? How can you make the party exciting and fun? Where can you get some interesting invitations? Will you have a themed party and if so, where can you get decorations to match the theme?
jumping castle hire for kids parties , the most extensive portal of children’s party ideas and party places for kids in Melbourne will reduce the anxiety level and make everything available at your fingertips.
Melbourne has a wonderful range of party options for kids, whether it is fairy bread and cordial in the backyard with an exciting entertainer or a thrill packed event at an amusement park. We have combed Melbourne and found a huge array of party activities and ideas. Celebrate and enjoy.
1. Celebrate a birthday jumping castle hire for kids parties best place to go is the Jumping castle hire Melbourne Jumping Genie
2. Ahoy there maties, did you know that parties are held on the Polly Woodside near Southbank. Will you be a Sailor or a Pirate?
3. Dress up in chef hats and aprons, make a treat and you can even lick the spoon. Have a cooking based party atGourmet Kids in Malvern, Brasserie Bread in South Melbourne or The Tiny Chef in Essendon. Alternatively have a party at home with Petit Four Chefs, Galante Cakes Parties or Make Bread Kids Parties.
4. Science has never been more fun. Dress up in a cute little white laboratory uniform and perform some wild science experiments with The Scientwists or show that science can be cool with a Fizzics Education party.
5. Combine the excitement and speed of go-karts with a party to provide lots of thrills. Go-kart around the three outdoor tracks at Le Mans Go Karts in Dandenong South, the indoor track at Go Kart Sport Racing in Moorabbin or the purpose-built indoor racing circuit at AusCarts in Port Melbourne.
6. Party at Billy Lids Indoor Play Centre in Hawthorn where the parents can enjoy a nice coffee and the kids can have fun on the circular beetle ride.
7. Hope for some fine weather and have a fun outdoor party next to a Smurf village, two big slides and play equipment galore at Bicentennial Park in Chelsea.
8. Build a dinosaur, a Babushka doll or even a cute little puppy from mosaics or beads at Merryl’s Mosaics Kids Parties in Caulfield South.
9. Explore the Children’s Gallery or treat them to a movie at IMAX at the Melbourne Museum and then bring them to the Museum Café for kids birthday party catering with party hats and birthday cake.
10. Hold a fun art themed party and bring out the emerging artist in your birthday child and their guests at theNational Gallery of Victoria. You might even find the next Picasso!